Now, for the video team. Again here’s the initial details that you need to inform them so they’ll know if they are available for your date.
- date of event
- time of event
- tentative location
- contact information (email, mobile #, viber # etc)
- tell where you found out about them (optional, but this is good especially if you’re going to haggle for possible discounts later on due to referrals)
During initial inquiry ask your Videographer about…
- Wedding videography rates
- inclusions of the package
- with full documentation?
- with Same Day Edit (SDE)?
- with Cinematic Highlights or Wedding Film?
- with free USB or hard drive for the storage of the raw videos?
- with aerial shot?
- with prenup package?
- with prenup Save the Date?
- number of Videographers (shooters & editor) on the wedding day, should be at least 3 shooters and 1 editor
- how many weddings they do per day?
- are you team A or team B?
- contract details (package upgrade, package downgrade, cancellation etc)
- total number of crew/staff for the wedding and prenup (if there is any)
- type of videography style
- type of gadgets to be used
- aerial information (if it’s okay with your venue or not)
- prenup location recommendations (if you’re getting them for your prenup)
- crew meal preference (packed food or allowance)
- discount, promo, bridal fair schedules etc that you can avail
- payment terms (full payment or cash)
- preferred payment type (cash, remittance or through bank deposit)
- total number of meetings (personal meetup or skype)
- Prenup location and mood board consultation (if there is any)
- OOT Fees
- Transport fees for OOT venues (some ask this separately)
- other supplier recommendations like Stylist, Photo team, HMUA, coordinator etc
You may check this 2015-2017 Wedding Photography and Videography Rates
**Tip!** When you shortlist your potential Videographer, be sure to check at least 5 videos (on FB, vimeo, youtube ect) that they did within the span of 2-3 months so you’ll know their current standing.