Early this morning while looking at our own wedding checklist, I noticed that we haven’t talked much about wedding souvenirs probably because we still have 11 months in our hands. Then I saw this post on Pinterest and checked my Instagram account regarding souvenirs.
Then, it made me think about the reasons for getting a souvenir for the guests. After our conversation we decided on 5 things to consider: relevance, consumability, environmental effect, affordability and usefulness.
Below is a list of possible USEFUL souvenirs that we might consider for our big day for DIY and some local suppliers that we have checked (their names in Italics) that I have checked who got good reviews so far that we might consider in case we fail to do the DIY stuff. And yes, it will be way better if you can make them personalized.
- Photobooth photos — if this is free from your package, better!
- Couple utensils – Spoon & Fork (Knotville Favors)
- Trays (Wooden or Acrylic)
- Chopping Board (Katzen)
- Engraved Glasses (Calligrafi)
- Plants or Succulents (your Florist, Cactus & Canvas, Go Green, etc.)
- Wines (your local store SM/SnR, Rachebeli Wines etc)
- Aromatherapy Gift Set (BC Fragrance)
- Mints (Skadoosh Party Favors)
- Test Tube Candies (The Crafty Sissy)
- Bottled Water with personalized tags
- Luggage Tags — check SM Dept Store
- Cupcakes (Cupcakes by Brenda)
- Chocolates with Wine (Chocolates and Confections)
- Cakes in a Jar (Dessert Club)
- Soap Set (BC Fragrance)
- Towels (Creative Printing Plus)
- Tote Bags and Pouches
- Fleece Blanket
- Cofee mugs
- Cofee beans
- Wines (check SM Grocery, S&R, Johnnie Walker, etc.)
- USB with names (check Calligrafi)
- Powerbanks with names
- Leather Keychain tags with names
- Personalized robes – great for Bridesmaids (La Tercera)
- Cufflinks – for the Groomsmen
- Jewellery (Jacatel)
- Jewellery box with engraved names
- Acrylic Wall clock (Treen Manila)
- Perfume set (Bath & Body, Victoria’s Secret, etc.)
- Body wash set (Bath & Body, The Body Shop, etc.)
- Alcogel (Bath & Body etc)
- Leather passport holders
- Engraved hair comb (Mulan-style)
- Tea Set (check Twinings stall at Trinoma)
- Refrigerator magnets and keychains
- You can search them on Instagram to find local suppliers. That’s how we were able to find our Invitations supplier, Neonovelties and one of our souvenirs supplier, Cactus and Canvas.
- Always make sure that the souvenirs you’ll be getting will definitely fit your budget. It’s also really NOT compulsory to give souvenirs to everyone who will be attending your wedding, but if you have the means, why not? The most important thing is you’ll be able to make your guests feel happy attending your big day!