If you feel you will need a group of musicians who will serenade you during your wedding, be sure to keep these in mind.
- date of event
- time of event
- tentative location
- contact information (email, mobile #, viber # etc)
- tell where you found out about them (optional, but this is good especially if you’re going to haggle for possible discounts later on due to referrals)
During initial inquiry ask your Wedding Band and Strings about…
- Strings only rates VS Full-band rates
- with or without singer?
- inclusions of the package
- will they play in the Ceremony?
- how many songs for the ceremony?
- how many songs for the reception?
- what are the instruments that they will be using in your wedding?
- how many weddings they do per day?
- are you team A or team B?
- do they know the rules and restrictions in your chosen church and venue?
- contract details (package upgrade, package downgrade, cancellation etc)
- total number of crew/staff for the wedding
- crew meal preference (packed food or allowance)
- discount, promo, bridal fair schedules etc that you can avail
- payment terms (full payment or cash)
- preferred payment type (cash, remittance or through bank deposit)
- total number of meetings (personal meetup or skype)
- OOT fees if there is any
- Transport fees for OOT venues (some ask this separately)
- other supplier recommendations like Emcee/Host, Lights and Sounds, Coordinator etc
You can check our short listed suppliers here for Wedding Band and Strings