Cakes are always at the center of any event from birthdays, parties, and of course for weddings.
- date of event
- time of event
- number of possible guests
- your wedding theme (so they would have an idea about the type of cake you envision)
- contact information (email, mobile #, viber # etc)
- tell where you found out about them (optional, but this is good especially if you’re going to haggle for possible discounts later on due to referrals
During initial inquiry ask your Wedding Cake Supplier about…
- current rates for all-edible cakes VS non-edible cakes
- recommendation for wedding cake styles based on your chosen pegs
- inclusions of the package
- with free delivery?
- other freebies like cupcakes, layer upgrade etc?
- time for setup (in the reception)
- total number of food tasting schedule and meetings (after confirmed booking)
- preferred means of communication (especially for overseas couples)
- contract details
- package upgrade
- package downgrade
- non-refundable deposits
- discount, promo, bridal fair schedules etc that you can avail
- food tasting events that they are included
- payment terms (full payment or cash)
- preferred payment type (cash, remittance or through bank deposit)
- other supplier recommendations if there is any
- Be very, very, very specific with what you envision for your wedding so your Wedding Cake Designer/ Baker would know what you want.
- It is also ideal to create your own vision board if you can so the details of your pegs will be detailed and clear.