I’m personally fond of flowers and it’s a non-negotiable for me that during my dream wedding I’ll be having fresh white flowers everywhere! And, Ate Inah made it possible at a very affordable rate. Below is our supplier review for our Entourage Florist — FULL BLOOMS FLOWER SHOP BY INAH
- Supplier Rating: 5/5
- Mode of Communication: Email, FB Chat
- Contact Person: Ms. Inah Anupol
I first heard of Full Blooms from my researches on GTalk where I was a bit active before and on some blogs that we would come across. So as early as October 2015, we already inquired about a possible quotation and the response was very quick. But it wasn’t until late January 2016 that we were able to finally book them since we still continued to search for more details about them and as per recommendation by our OTD Coordinator. Planning the whole wedding overseas is really a difficult task because we only rely on online reviews so when I joined WAW, I was glad to know that Full Blooms is a florist favorite. From the start, Ayie has vouched that Full Blooms was one of those good and reputable florists that she has worked with na hindi tinitipid ang flowers. The moment I heard about that feedback from my supplier which was also backed up by other reviews from their former brides, I quickly messaged Full Blooms by Inah to ask for a quotation for our wedding. Initially, it’s a bridal bouquet and entourage flowers package. I was also thinking that maybe if the budget will permit, we’ll also get them as an added florist for our reception’s decors.
Our entourage flowers came in 2 huge open boxes, some in sealed plastics and labeled separately. Her staff was courteous when I talked to her to quickly inspect the flowers that came. They were all fresh when it arrived in the hotel around past 9 AM on the day of the wedding. Just by looking at it, I know na hindi talaga tinipid and the blooms were just as how I imagined them to be. My eyes also scanned at the flowers on each since for a couple of months now, familiar na ako sa types of flowers na gusto ko at ayaw ko. As per one wawie sister, Joana, ako na daw ang may Masters Degree in Flowers/Botany!
We never really had a problem with them. Ate Inah followed all of my peg, added with her suggestions which would fit my budget and explained to me why these flowers are okay as filler for example or as replacement to the more expensive ones etc. That gesture of hers was nice since not all suppliers are like that. What I also remembered well was when we decided to DIY the Ninang and Secondary Sponsor’s pearl corsages since when we had a quotation it was a bit expensive and Ate Inah was having a hard time to find a supplier who can provide it for her. So what we did, we scouted Divisoria to find cheaper bracelets but actually ended up in SM Department Store to find good pearls. We then bought nylon and other accessories to make it into a bracelet and when we were done we delivered it personally to Ate Inah’s house (aka her shop) since we don’t have much time to have it sent through courier. I gave her specific instructions and during the wedding, the pearl corsages was perfect just as how we imagined it!
For the customized package that we got from her and the types of flowers that Ate Inah used for our Entourage flowers, totoo yung mga nababasa namin na feedback noon na hindi niya talaga tinipid yung pagkakagawa which we really appreciate until now! The beauty of the fresh flowers she used can be clearly seen in our wedding photos!
- Ate Inah was very nice and she’s prompt in replying whenever she has the time.
- They will definitely work on your budget. She will really explain everything and would recommend which suits your budget.
- When we change the details of our package, we explained everything to Ate Inah and she was so nice to accommodate my requests. Kung ibang florists yun it would be a big no-no but Ate Inah agreed and from that, we realized that she really was a good person to be even considerate about her client’s welfare.
- Our entourage flowers all came fresh and the arrangement was really nice, just like in my peg.
None that I can think of.
- When inquiring be sure to send all the necessary details like ilan yung entourage mo, sino naka bouquet, sino naka corsage, flower type preference if local lang ba, imported or mixed flowers ang gagamitin etc so your florist will have an idea how much possible i quote sa inyo.
- Be specific with your flower pegs. If you have time aralin mo types of flowers na gusto mo which would fit your wedding theme and motif. Mas ok kung visual pegs mo para madali makuha ng florist mo yung gusto mo mangyari but be open for your florist’s suggestions din since sila mas expert dapat when it comes to flowers and flower arrangements.
- Know early on if you can alter your package like upgrades or downgrades so it will be flexible on your part if may possible changes later.
Full Blooms by Inah Anupol
FB: Full Blooms Flower Shop by Inah
+63927 296 2527