In order to make your wedding or event successful, you definitely need to “cooperate” 101% with your hired Coordinator. It’s a teamwork between you, your fiance and your suppliers. Usually, once you book your Wedding Coordinator (assuming it’s an On-The-Day Coord), they’ll automatically give you set of wedding guidelines and worksheets to do as well as a complete timeline where they’ll expect you to submit the needed lists (include the dreaded final guest list). In our case, our OTD Coordinator Imbitado Events told us to submit all our turn-over lists at least 3 weeks before our wedding. If there are any changes, it is important to update them ASAP so details can be fixed.
Now, if pasaway ka sa paggawa ng worksheets mo at late ka nag submit ng turn-over lists mo, then don’t expect to achieve your own “perfect” wedding. Huwag mo sisihin ang Wedding Coordinator mo kung madami palpak sa araw ng kasal mo. Team work talaga ang kelangan dito.
Anyway to give you an idea of our own turn-over list, below are the details of what we have given to our OTD wedding coordinator ahead of time. We also made sure to buy 2 big plastic boxes (around 50L from SM Dept Store for Php 599 pesos each) to contain all the necessary things that are included in our turn-over lists (filed in a filler organizer) each one labeled “for Preps/Ceremony “and “for Reception” so that our OTD coordinator won’t have any problems on our wedding day.
- Turn-over items for the Preps and Ceremony
- room tags
- wine for entourage toast during preps
- first aid kit
- ceremony banner
- ceremonial items (rings, bible, arrhae, veil, cord, candles, pillows, lighter, etc)
- parents gifts
- other personalized items
- Turn-over items for the Reception
- principal sponsor souvenirs
- entourage souvenirs
- reception banners
- table assignments with names
- other personalized items
- Supplier Contracts with details
- Wedding Suppliers Directory
- Wedding Invitation
- Wedding Misalette
- Principal Sponsor List with contact details
- Entourage Sponsor List with contact details
- List of Mass Participants (Commentators, Readers, Offerors etc.)
- Guestlist for RSVP
- Guestlist with Table Assignments
- List of people for HMUA
- On-the-Day Wedding Supplier’s Balance Payments List
- Crew Meals List (for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner)
- List of DIY/Customized Items
- Reception Floor Layout
- Reception Details List for Catering/Cake/Mobile Bar/Lechon (final detailings list, menu, other food inclusions etc)
- Reception Details for Event Styling (final detailings list)
- List of Reception Program Participants
- Music Planner
- Wedding Program and Games Worksheet
- List of Prizes
- Souvenirs Distribution List (usually included with the Guest List)
- Other instructions and/or special requests for the OTD Coordinator
Here is a copy of our Wedding’s Turn Over Lists for our Bridal Preps, Ceremony and Reception.
** Note: All the hard copy documents that were given on the day of the wedding were also sent through email a few weeks before.