With a lot of good emcees or host in the Philippine Wedding Industry now, it’s really hard to choose who would take on that role for your very own wedding. So before you would decide to talk to your potential emcee/host, you can check this guide for more info.
- date of event
- time of event
- number of possible guests
- contact information (email, mobile #, viber # etc)
- tell where you found out about them (optional, but this is good especially if you’re going to haggle for possible discounts later on due to recommendations)
During initial inquiry ask your Wedding Emcee/Host about…
- Wedding Emcee/Host rates
- inclusions of the package
- total number of meetings
- preferred mode of communication (email, viber, skype, FB, personal etc)
- is there unlimited consultation?
- wedding timeline (soft/hard copy)
- wedding program
- scope of work
- how many weddings they do per day?
- contract details (package upgrade, package downgrade, cancellation etc)
- crew meals preference
- OOT fees (if applicable)
- other supplier recommendations like Coordinator, Lights & Sounds, Band, Photo team, video team, HMUA, caterer etc that they have worked with before (must have good relationship)
- discount, promo, bridal fair schedules etc that you can avail
- payment terms (full payment or cash)
- preferred payment type (cash, remittance or through bank deposit)
You can check our short listed supplier for our Wedding Emcee/Host here.