Having a reception stylist to be part of your big day can make or break the decorations of your wedding. Getting one can be a little tricky because of their rates, portfolio etc but through this guide, hopefully you can easily shortlist the one that is best for you and your wedding budget,
- date of event
- time of event
- number of possible guests
- contact information (email, mobile #, viber # etc)
- tell where you found out about them (optional, but this is good especially if you’re going to haggle for possible discounts later on due to referrals)
During initial inquiry ask your Florist and Event Stylist about…
- Wedding Event Styling rates
- inclusions of the package
- with ceremony styling or reception styling only?
- total number of staff on the day of the wedding?
- with bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere, if there is any?
- types of flowers to be used?
- with ceiling drapes or no ceiling drapes?
- types of art installations to be done?
- materials to be used for all the installations?
- is there aisle decors?
- if entourage flowers is included, what are the types to be used?
- other add-ons?
- ingress and egress time
- accredited suppliers for the venue
- connected suppliers to get discounts from (for hotel preps bookings etc)
- corkage fees
- crew meals
- OOT fees, if applicable
- other electrical fees
- contract details
- package upgrade
- package downgrade
- non-refundable deposits
- restrictions and limitations (no party poppers, no fireworks allowed etc)
- discount, promo, bridal fair schedules etc that you can avail
- payment terms (full payment or cash)
- preferred payment type (cash, remittance or through bank deposit)
- other supplier recommendations like Photo team, HMUA, Coordinator etc
- You can check our shortlisted Wedding Florist and Event Stylist here.
- Be very, very, very specific with what you envision for your wedding so your Florist and Event Stylist would know what you want, It is also ideal to create your own vision board if you can so the details of your pegs will be detailed and clear.
- For useful posts regarding Bouquets, you can check the post Bridal Bouquet Checklist which can give you an idea which type fits your gown style and theme.
- Wedding Detailings: Who Works What? post can also give you an idea about the importance of your supplier relationships such as Event Stylists and Lights & Sounds.