Great styling is certainly a must when it comes to pictorial and/or video shoots. This shows the fashion statement of the subject – the couple – using different types of looks depending on the preferred theme. The E-sesh style concept can be either fierce, romantic, funny, formal, simple, country, creative, rustic, sporty, cosmo etc During our preps, we, of course, couldn’t help but wonder if we can push through in getting a prenup stylist. But – it will, of course, depend whether our budget would allow. So..we’ll see.
Any way to help you out, below is a list of our shortlisted celebrity Prenup stylists and their current rates. You can check their FB, IG and official sites to know more about their portfolio and recent works. OOT fee is not included in the packages below but for more info, better contact them directly.
UPDATED RATES AS OF JULY 2018
It is always advisable to contact the suppliers directly for more information and updated rates
- Dream Catcher: Php 8,000 (with OTD stylists/props)
- Lover’s Lane: Php 9,500 (with OTD stylists/props/HMUA)
- Flowerbeds & Sunshine: Php 16,000 (with clothes rental/OTD stylists/props)
Doesn’t give discounts as per experience
- Bronze Package: Php 10,000
- Silver Package: Php 18,000 (with clothes rental)
- Gold Package:
Php 25,000Php 35,000 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist)
- Php 10,000 (with 3 clothes rental/OTD stylist)
- add Php 3,000 for Props set design
- add Php 5,000 for Hair and Makeup with 3 changes and full assistance
- Php 13,000 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist)
- Php 16,000 (with clothes rental/shoes rental/OTD stylist/props/HMUA)
- Php 20,000 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist/props/production design/HMUA)
LIFESTYLE BY FELIZ
- Package One: Php 24,800 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist/concept)
- Package Two: Php 44,800 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist/props/concept/prod design)
- Package Three: Php 74,800 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist/props/concept/prod design/HMUA)
TIPPING POINT COLLECTIVE
- Basic: Php 10,000 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist)
- Deluxe: Php 20,000 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist/props/concept)
- Supreme: Php 32,000 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist/props/concept/prod design)
- Premium: Php 42,000 (with clothes rental/OTD stylist/props/concept/prod design)
- Php 8,500 (with clothes rental/shoes rental/OTD stylist)
- Php 14,000 (with clothes rental/shoes rental/OTD stylist/props/production design)
- Php 18,000 (with clothes rental/shoes rental/OTD stylist/props/production design)
- Php 33,000 (with clothes rental/shoes rental/OTD stylist/props/production design/HMUA)
- Giselle: Php 7,000 (with OTD stylist)
- Victoria: Php
12,00018,000 (with2 clothes rental/handheld props/OTD stylist)
- Kate: Php
18,00023,000 (with 3 clothes rental/handheld props/OTD stylist)
8 Comments Add yours
Yvonne did our maternity shoot in 2014 and our family shoot early this year. Ang galing na and ang bait pa. Super sulit. 🙂
Hi theducfam. Glad to hear that.
Hi! I stumbled upon your blog while having my research for my 2018 wedding and this is really helpful! Thank you!!! a huge help for me! It only shows how you really enjoyed the wedding preps, thinking that you were an overseas bride. 🙂 God bless you more. 🙂
Hi MommyBear. Thanks for appreciating our blog! Yes we really enjoyed everything and even 4 months after the wedding we still have a wedding high 🙂 I do hope the info in our blog will be useful to you own wedding preparation. God bless you too! 🙂
saw this review and totoo with TPC. yung mga damit nila mabaho and lahat madumi. yung mga shoes sira and luma tapos lahat size 6 pa. sobrang unprofessional nila. ang laki nila mag charge pero lahat ng damit forever 21 lang or yung mga damit nasuot na sa previous shoot. and kahit nagbigay ka na ng size mo, ibang size pa din dala. tatahiin lang nila yung likod mo. sometimes bukas pa. nakaka degrade. ang daming madami na stylist na professional. hindi kasi nag rereview mga tao. nakakatakas palagi TPC kasi one time work lang naman.
Thanks for this feedback Anna. I’m sorry that happened to you. From your comment I assumed you were a former client and got them for your prenup? Would you recommend them ba? We only shortlisted them before and we thought their rates were really expensive as compared to other more known stylists.
Hi, I think the rates for indie hippie are not updated. I recently inquired on their page and these are their rates:
Dreamcatcher (conceptualization, otd styling, basic props and accessories) : 9,500
Lover’s Lane (conceptualization, otd styling, basic props and accessories, hair and makeup) : 11,000
Flowerbeds and Sunshine (conceptualization, otd styling, basic props and accessories, hair and makeup, and clothes rental): 20,000
They also offer Flowerbeds and Sunshine without the hair and makeup service (in case your package for HMUA includes prenup makeup already) for 19,000.
I’m still deciding which package to get but I really saw a lot of good reviews about their service.
Hi Grace Ann. We haven’t been in touched with Indie Hippie for a while now so the rate that was posted above that we got from there were for 2016-2017. Anyway thanks for this updated rates because this will help out potential couples who might be considering them!